The government of Madhya Pradesh has issued a circular to all jurisdictional officers in Madhya Pradesh under The Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1979.
As per the circular, the labour department has directed all jurisdictional officers to run a special campaign from 1st July 2021 to 31st July 2021 for registration of major employers and license to the contractor and make all the employers or institutions and labour organizations of their jurisdiction aware of instructions as mentioned in the circular.
- As per section 18 employer without permission no employee will be deployed from one state to another.
- As per section 13 all inter state migrant workers wages will be paid as per minimum wages act.
- Employer will have to bear the cost of travelling to & fro of the respective employee.
- All Employer are advise to issue One passbook which will iclude the details of the emplopyee/Employer /Employee Photo & all emegency contact number/KYC Details.
- All Wages will be transfered to the respective bank account.
- All Employees of inter state migrant will be covered in all the state & Central Social security code.
All Employer wherein on any day or having more than 5 migrant workers will have to register & pay a nominal fee for Registration per the chart given below
Also the License fees as per the chart