A facility for filing of online e-nomination is available at Member Interface of Unified Portal.
Following are the salient features of new e-Nomination functionality:
– UAN should be activated
– Verified Aadhaar should be linked with UAN
– Mobile number of member should be linked with Aadhaar
– Photo of member should be available in the profile of member (Member has to upload his photo in his profile section)
– Aadhaar of all the family members in e-Nomination is mandatory
– Photo upload of all family members in e-Nomination is mandatory
– Aadhaar based e-Sign by the member in e-Nomination
– Digitally signed nomination PDF will be available in the login of member and field office
A readily available Nomination in the system enables a member to easily file the online Pension Claim and in the event of demise of the member, his/her nominee will be able to file online claim based on OTP on his/her Aadhaar linked mobile.
Process flow along with screen shots is enclosed herewith for ready reference.
It is requested to encourage the (employees) members to urgently file their e-Nomination and facilitate them if they are finding any difficulty.
If E-Nomination is not done non of the EPS ( Pension claim) will be settled or the death claim.
Necessary Process flow id enclosed in the circular as issued by the EPF office
👉 Circular :- E-Nomination Circular & Process