Good News for EPFO Members Much awaited android app now available …!
The much awaited android app has been launched finally and the same is available for download at following link :
The app is 2.61MB files provides information on following matters:
For members :
• Install the app, open it and click on Member
• Select ‘ACTIVATE UAN’
• The members are required to select the PF office maintaining their account
• They should then punch the establishment code , account number, UAN number, Mobile number
• The mobile number to be put in should be the same as used for UAN activation, if done already
• The member should also click on the check box to confirm that the UAN number and PF number belongs to him
• On the main screen click BALANCE/PASSBOOK
• Then the member should put in UAN number and mobile number
• Then the next screen opens up wherein the member can see Balance/Passbook
For Pensioners :
• The pensioners are required to input the PPO number
• They should then punch the date of birth.
• Details of last few months pension credited will be available for seeing.
For Employers :
• There is no requirement of registration
• The employer can verify the TRRN status by punching the TRRN number