Atal Beemit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana finally notified by Govt. with the following highlights;
1. Valid from 1.7.2020 to 30.6.2021
2. 2 years of employment is required in insurable employment just before his/her unemployment
3. Min. 78 days contribution is a must in each 4 preceding contribution periods just before unemployment.
4. The claim shall be due after 30 days from the date of unemployment.
5. The claim shall be settled by the ESIC within 15 days from the date of lodging the claim and money shall be transferred to the insured person's bank account directly. Insured Person to lodge the claim directly to the ESIC Branch Office.
6. Salary shall be paid to the unemployed Insured Person @50% of average per day earned during the previous 4 contribution periods maximum for 90 days that is 3 months.
Gazette Copy:- ESIC Unemployment allowance-Gazette
Steps for Eligibility conditions & claim process
1. Login the IP portal on http://www.esic.in/EmployeePortal/login.aspx by entering his insurance number and captcha at the designated place.
2. On logging in the IP portal, the IP shall click the link provided for the creation of a claim for the Atal Beemit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
3. The system will check IP's eligibility and if IP is eligible for the relief under the scheme it will take him to the next page where the IP will fill up the period for which he/ she seeks relief under the ABVKY and submit it to create a claim
4. The system will then prompt the eligible IP to print a copy of the claim thus created (form AB-1).
5. The claim thus generated will have the information which is available in the system, auto-filled in it.
6. The claim duly signed in the form of an affidavit on non• judicial stamp paper of minimum Rs 20/- value will be submitted by the IP to his designated branch office either in person or by speed post along with a self-attested photocopy of Aadhar card and that of the bank passbook or a canceled cheque.
7. The Bank details are to be matched with the canceled cheque in the IP Portal